Friday, January 24, 2014

PCC 6 of 6



Date:  January 2014

Reason:  My goal is to make 6 baby quilts for the Pregnancy Care Centre in January.

Fabrics:  Grandma has given me a lot of blocks and HSTs.  Hundreds in fact.  Here are 4 of those blocks and 4 of the HSTs.  Fleece that I don't remember the origins of and a strip of yellow flannel binding that was already ironed were probably also donated to me years ago.

Thoughts:  Once again because I am participating in the Building Blocks Quilt Along with Leah Day, I figured I should suck it up and so these straight lines are entirely done FREE MOTION.  I wonder If I have improved at all.  I've now done three baby blankets doing straight lines this way. 

2 comments:

  1. Well from here it looks lovely! I love this combo of blocks, and using what you already have. I have a large number of UFOs - excellent way to use them!

    ReplyDelete